aksu latest news
aksu school fees
aksu 2016/2017 admission list
aksu direct entry
aksu screening form 2017/2018
aksu supplementary portal
The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) will hold their post utme screening test starting from 18th September, to 25th September, 2017 at the Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A from 9.00 a.m daily. Hope by now everyone has applied, Incase you have not, you will have yourself to blame because we made the information earlier.
DAYS OF UTME EXERCISE
|Monday (18/09/2017)||Faculties of Agriculture, Arts, Education, and Department of Mass Communication.|
|Tuesday (19/09/2017)||Faculty of Engineering|
|Wednesday (20/09/2017)||Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences, Departments of Economics and Marketing.|
|Thursday (21/09/2017)||Departments of Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration and Political Science|
AKSU Post-UTME Candidates that processed their application which started since 30th August, 2017 and closed on 11th September, 2017 should be rejoicing now because there was no extention as previously rumored.
FOR CLARIFICATION, ENSURE THAT YOU DO THE FOLLOWING;
Visit http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
1. Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
2. Select PUTME in the Registration Type Panel and click on REGULAR icon.
3. Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
4. On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
5. Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening exercise using e-transact.
6. After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID. 7. Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right of the page to proceed with registration process.
8. Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following document, with sizes not more than 50KB please take note.
*You must bring your WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificates/Result, as may be applicable.
*Certificate of origin.
*2017 UTME result printout.
9. Get 3 copies of Registration Slip from the portal, which is been said to serve as your screening Photo card.
ALL CANDIDATE MUST COME ON THE EXAM DAY WITH;
2.3 copies of AKSU Photocard/PUTME screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
3. AKSU Post-UTME Applicant should endeavor to use his/her own valid phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives.
4. Note All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
5.AKSU Post-UTME Candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
6. Those who did NOT choose AKSU as the University of First Choice in the 2017/2018 UTME are NOT eligible for this exercise.